At Mindful Psychology I offer psychological assessment, consultation and therapy for individuals and couples. I also offer supervision and consultation to peers and colleagues.
My therapeutic approach draws from several modes of psychological treatment within a body-mind framework. Each situation and person/couple is unique thus my goal is to use the treatment approach that best matches the situation.
I am familiar with Systems Approach, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Schema Therapy, Mindfulness, and psychoanalytic traditions of Jung and Freud.
Areas of Speciality
- Relationship therapy – couple therapy and sex therapy
- Assessment and intervention of adults on the ASD spectrum
- Dealing with depression, dispiritedness, despair & dysthymia
- Women who are challenged by their alcohol use
- Treating the effects of PTSD including sexual abuse
- Dealing with worry and anxiety
- Work and life balance
- Relationship issues in the workplace
- Stress and Occupational Burnout
- Adjustment to life transitions and change, grief & loss
- Personality, trauma, self esteem and identity issues
- Post separation distress and with regard to children identifying the best contact arrangements
- Offering Mindfulness training as a preventative approach to repeated episodes of depression and anxiety and developing awareness towards work life balance
- Assessment and intervention of adults with alcohol and drug issues
- Mediation with parents to support the best care arrangements for their children
- Specialist Report writing for the Family Court
- Professional supervision